Job Type: Part-time
NEW LPN NURSES WELCOME! NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
If providing compassionate care for people is a great part of who you are and not just what you do, then we want you on the Oasis team.
Join our Oasis team today!
As a locally owned, licensed community we are transforming perceptions of what assisted living/memory care can be. Between our impressive amenities, a social lifestyle program and the benefits of having an individualized plan of care, every aspect of our community is expressly designed to foster a fun and engaging lifestyle.
Building meaningful relationships amongst our residents, families, and staff is the cornerstone of our mission.
What makes the Oasis team different?
- Our LPN/RN team members are encouraged/expected to take time to engage our residents.
- We provide you with the time and technology to get to know our residents so you could build a great relationship and genuinely deliver amazing care.
- Low staff to resident ratio!
- Locally owned and operated!
- We support our team members and invest in their development!
Your vital part as a member of the Oasis team is:
- Provide great care to our residents.
- Inspire, direct, and coach your team of direct care staff.
- Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with professional standards and federal/state regulation.
- Observe, evaluate and report each residents physical and emotional status in order to develop care plans based on assessments.
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations and initiate immediate life-saving measures in the absence of a physician.
- Administer and document medication/treatments and accurately record all care provided.
- Lead/Participate in engagement/activities with residents in our community.
- Assist with meal services
What you need to become part of the Oasis Team:
- Must be a dedicated and compassionate caregiver.
- Possess a diploma from an accredited college or university
- Must have current, unencumbered, LPN or RN state license
- Ability to think and work independently as well as with direction.
- Communicate with staff members in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Comfortable with technology.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- New Licensed Practical Nurses welcome! No experience needed.
- Annual Raises
- Health Benefits & 401K Available
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Achievement bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
Schedule your interview today to experience the Oasis difference, and you will see how we are putting the care back into caregiving!
Submit Your Resume
Please complete the form fully and attach your resume file at the end.